Featured Post

Reflections on June 8th, 2012:

Moving into the rest of our life………… Over the last several years Alice and I have been “wintering” with our motor-home at a campground i...

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Louie and the Christmas Cactus

So, Louie the Louse, our deranged and semi-wild Ringneck Parrot has decided, in the spirit of the holidays, that's it perfectly OK to pick off the blooms of the Christmas Cactus.  He pretty much defoliated one and was starting on the other....and we ended up bringing them back outside out of reach of his beak.  Little shite!  What a humbugger :(.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I
was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for
my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

The words in your article seem to be running
off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd
post to let you know. The style and design look great
though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Kudos

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against
hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?

Bob Payette said...

No idea but I’ve experienced no issues.

Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this web site will be famous among all
blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's pleasant
articles or reviews